Dior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wholesale nike shoes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
uia520

Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67 Empty
PostSubject: Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67   Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 am

Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best

My wife bought me my first pair of Nikon monarch binoculars a couple of months ago, I was in love with them in minutes. I love going birdwatching, and needed a good pair of binoculars as my old ones just didn't cut it any more. These binoculars feel really nice, they're very well-balanced and weigh less than 700 g with the strap on. I've already managed to drop them a couple of times and they are not damaged yet.I recently took them with me when I went on safari in Kenya. They were excellent for viewing animals at a distance from the safety of our jeep. Without these binoculars the trip would not have been half as good. The optic quality of the Nikon monarch binoculars is so good that I could pick out the features on people's faces in a distant village when I was looking into the sun.My father-in-law borrowed them on his latest birdwatching trip, he has been birdwatching for over 30 years he reckons these are the best pair he has every used. For the price you pay, the quality of these binoculars is fantastic. A top range model of Nikon binoculars would cost you over $2000, but how would you feel if your broke them or lost them? With these monarchs you would not be too bothered if anything serious happened to them.You should keep in mind that technology is moving extremely fast, and the 2000 optics now will be down to $500 within a couple of yearsThere was lunar eclipse last week, and I had a chance to try out my Nikon monarch's at night. There was a group of us who went out off the city to get a good view of the eclipse, between us all there were three different pairs of good-quality binoculars. My monarchs were by far the best! This was unfortunate for me as it meant I had to share them with the rest of the group for the entire night.There are several options that are standard on the Monarch binoculars such as being totally waterproof and also having fog prevention on the lenses. These qualities will give you the best piece of equipment possible. These particular binoculars will give you an extended eye relief option that will help you to reduce the amount of strain on the eyes and this is essential for those who intend on using them for a long time, or for those who need to wear a pair of glasses while using them.I have to finish by saying that I don't anticipate ever switching to another model of binoculars. These have passed my tests, again and again, with flying colors. Highly recommended

Back to top Go down
Lorraineyyt

PostSubject: Re: Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67   Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Thank you for shre this!
Back to top Go down
DavidRachel

PostSubject: Re: Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67   Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:31 am

Thank you for sharing !
Back to top Go down
emilyIsxx

PostSubject: Re: Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67   Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Great post!
Back to top Go down
jorce01

PostSubject: Re: Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67   Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:02 am

Back to top Go down

Why Nikon Monarch Binoculars Are The Best_67
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dior :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: